- 07/23/2022 to 07/30/2022
- 07/30/2022 to 08/06/2022
This Escape Is For
- Hikers seeking a once-in-a-lifetime experience in Alaska's wilderness
- Former big-mountain trekkers looking for a more mellow way to enjoy the backcountry
- Wildlife enthusiasts who want to see Himalayan yaks up close -- and a variety of species from afar
What Else To Know
- Travelers should be in good physical condition before joining this trek, but no technical backcountry experience is required.
- This trek has a required gear list. Click "Book Now" to see the list, itinerary details, and more experiences from Alpine Ascents
- The steepest climb of the itinerary is 800 feet in a day. The maximum altitude is 5,000 feet above sea level.
More From Alpine Ascents
This guided 4-day climb of Forbidden Peak West Ridge in the Northern Cascades will includes personalized training and skill sharpening.
Practice big mountain climbing in beautiful Ecuador with Alpine Ascents on this 16-day climb to Cotopaxi, Cayambe and Chimborazo.