This Escape Is For
- Backcountry skiers looking for an introduction to big-mountain skiing
- Skiers interested in gaining big-mountain experience before exploring destinations abroad
- Advanced glacier skiers looking for a personally guided experience on Washington's highest peak
What Else To Know
- You should be in sport-specific shape before joining this climb. Your best fitness test is an ability to travel at 1,000 vertical feet per hour with ski equipment and a pack. Most people need 3-6 months to appropriately train.
- If you are new to mountaineering, you may want to consider a climbing coach with big-mountain experience.
- This climb also has a required gear list. Click "Book Now" to learn more about the trip details, itinerary, gear and training.
More From Alpine Ascents
This guided 4-day climb of Forbidden Peak West Ridge in the Northern Cascades will includes personalized training and skill sharpening.
Practice big mountain climbing in beautiful Ecuador with Alpine Ascents on this 16-day climb to Cotopaxi, Cayambe and Chimborazo.