This Escape Is For
- Outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy learning about marine wildlife
- Travelers visiting Boston who want to experience a unique, off-coast activity
- Local Bostonians who want to explore their marine "neighbors" beyond the harbor
What Else To Know
- In addition to whales, you'll likely see a variety of marine wildlife, including Atlantic white-sided dolphins, Atlantic bluefin tuna, Atlantic cod, winter flounder and more than 40 species of birds.
- Wear casual, comfortable clothing, comfortable shoes, and a warm sweatshirt or light jacket. Even on sunny days, the boat can be chilly.
- Whale Watches start from Long Wharf, steps from the New England Aquarium, the North End and Faneuil Hall for post-cruise entertainment.
Starting AtBook Now