- 10/28/2021 to 10/31/2021
- 03/24/2022 to 03/27/2022
- 03/31/2022 to 04/03/2022
This Escape Is For
- Runners who can comfortably run at least 8 miles on the road (at any pace)
- Runners with busy lives looking to build a sustainable, injury-free running practice
- Solo runners looking to connect with like-minded women in the trail running community
What Else To Know
- Retreat includes accommodations at the high-end Red Cliffs Lodge, most meals, guided trail runs, clinics and restorative yoga
- Participants enjoy ample free time to relax and rejuvenate at the lodge
- Rental car is recommended. Some activities may require volunteer car-pool drivers.
Run Wild Retreats
More From Run Wild Retreats
The Mediterranean Mindful Running Retreat by Run Wild Retreats is a guided, women-only trail running retreat in Costa Brava, Spain.
The Moab Mindful Running Retreat (Level 1) by Run Wild Retreats explores the red-rock desert scenery of Moab in a playful, social atmosphere.