- 01/01/2022 to 01/06/2022
- 01/22/2022 to 02/06/2022
- 07/02/2022 to 07/17/2022
- 07/23/2022 to 08/07/2022
This Escape Is For
- Experienced big mountain climbers looking for a unique experience that combines culture with adventure
- Climbers who aspire to climb the world's biggest mountains, such as the Seven Summits, and want to gain glacial and high-altitude experience
- Climbers who want to become more comfortable with the technical demands of glacier climbs
What Else To Know
- Climbers must have basic knowledge of progression on snow and ice, self-arrest, and glacier travel, and the strength to carry a 35-pound pack.
- Climbers should have successfully completed an approved Alpine Ascents training courses, or have equivalent skills and experience.
- Travelers without climbing experience may reach out to Alpine Ascents for private program options that meet their experience level.
More From Alpine Ascents
This guided 4-day climb of Forbidden Peak West Ridge in the Northern Cascades will includes personalized training and skill sharpening.
Join Alpine Ascents for a unique, 8-day trek into Alaska's wilderness. This guided trek requires no technical backcountry experience.