This Escape Is For
- Women who want to learn how to surf with expert instruction and a supportive community
- Costa Rica newbies who want to experience the 'pura vida' lifestyle
- Yogis who are also interested in learning how to surf
What Else To Know
- Pura Vida Adventures hosts three Coed retreats every year, including their popular "Surfsgiving" over Thanksgiving
- Accommodations are at a beachfront resort with 24-hour concierge service, a swimming pool, and an on-site restaurant
- Retreats include a 1-hour therapeutic massage
More From Mindful Escapes
Anamaya offers year-round yoga retreats in Costa Rica, alongside surfing classes, SCUBA certification and more.
Kalon Surf is a luxury surf resort in Costa Rica offering all-inclusive packages with expert instruction, gourmet meals and more.